The Global Internship Program provides credibility, builds capacity and enhances connections for students and prepares them for being a next generation leader.
Learn more about our internship program.
We are currently accepting applications for 2017 Global Internship Programs Interns. Individuals with a demonstrated commitment to international women’s advocacy, leadership development, women in film/art, women in technology and economic empowerment are encouraged to apply.
The internship requires an ideal commitment of 40 hours per week for full-time interns or 20 hours a week for part-time interns. This is an unpaid internship, though World Woman Foundation will comply with university requirements for internship credit. Start and end dates are flexible, with a preference being given to interns able to start early/mid January.
World Woman Foundation’s Global Mentorship Program is committed to working with women around the world to provide them with the tools they need to become leaders in their communities. Through mentoring programs, leadership trainings and peer-to-peer exchanges, the Global Programs Department provides credibility, builds capacity and enhances connections for women leaders internationally. Learn more about our mentoring programs
- Assisting with the logistics, implementation of international programs and follow-up
- Researching and writing background materials for programs
- Drafting and editing articles and blog posts
- Utilizing social media to promote initiatives and connect with program participants and alumnae
- Performing data entry and database management
- Administrative tasks as necessary
- Interest in and knowledge of global women’s issues, international development and/or women’s leadership in film/technology and entrepreneurship
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage your time
- Team player with a commitment to seeing a project through to successful completion
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Computer literacy (Excel and document formatting skills preferred)
- Experience developing social media campaigns
- Social media competency
- Foreign language skills a plus
To apply: Please e-mail a cover letter indicating your availability (full time or part time) and your potential start date, resume, one writing sample of no more than five pages and two references with contact information to Program Coordinator at email@example.com. Please write the subject line of your email as the following: “Global Programs Internship Application (full time or part time) – YOUR LAST NAME “. If you are applying for more than one internship with World Woman Foundation, please indicate that in your cover letter. We will review applications on a rolling basis, so interested applicants should apply as soon as possible.